This is our basic idea for the structure, however, this is very likely to change.
1. Theme song and opening credits.
2. Welcome - the presenter introduces himself to the audience of children and welcomes them to he programme.
3. Interactions with the children - asking the children what they did during the day, what they have eaten for tea/ dinner etc. these are followed up by an image, this prompts and guides the children.
4. Magic tricks - simple, bedtime time themed.
5. Getting ready for bed - presenter also gets ready for bed, child does the same.
6. Story - possibly
7. Ending song - containing 'So let us now go to bed' or something similar at the end of the song to wrap everything up and guide the children into bed.